Assist with daily living activities. This includes delivering meals to patients, turning and ambulating patients and providing plenty of fresh water, as well as extra nourishment between meals
• Help patients with personal hygiene. Provide patients with bedpans, help with baths, shampoos and showers
• Provide adjunct care for the patient, including ice packs, non-sterile dressings and therapeutic baths
• Check vital signs and record daily information in the patient’s chart
• Assist the nurses and other staff as needed
• Adhere to professional standards, follow policies and procedures and abide by federal, state and local requirements, as well as Joint Commission standards
CNA – Certified Nursing Assistant Skills:
• High School diploma or GED
• Completion of a state-approved CNA certification training course
• Basic computer skills
• Ability to work as part of a team and to handle multiple tasks safely and effectively
• Good communication skills, including the ability to communicate sensitive information with empathy (“bedside manner”)
• High tolerance for working under pressure and handling critical situations with a cool head
CNA – Certified Nursing Assistant Benefits:
• Benefits-In-A-Card Insurance
• 401K options
• Weekly Electronic Pay
Interested and qualified candidates for the CNA – Certified Nursing Assistant opening should submit their resume for immediate consideration. Resumes will be reviewed as quickly as possible and qualified applicants will be contacted to set up an interview.
If you have questions, please call Stephanie at 662-842-1045.
Founded in 1951 by Lou and Gwen Snelling, Snelling is a staffing and recruiting pioneer, bringing innovative solutions to the industry. Headquartered in Dallas, Texas, the award-winning Snelling network is comprised of more than 80 locations across the United States. Leveraging more than 65 years of proven performance, the experts at Snelling have what it takes to solve your complex staffing challenges or find the job opportunity you seek quickly and efficiently.
Baldwyn, Mississippi 38824
Nursing and Personal Care Facilities/ Not Elsewhere Classified
APPLY FOR JOB